Sunday, October 2, 2011

16 Weeks Old

Snuggle-free at last! Luckily Hannah gained better control of her arms last week because she was about to explode from her sleep sacks. I have to admit that I'll miss "unwrapping" her every morning and seeing her adorable stretches as she woke up, but I'm proud that my little girl can sleep comfortably on her own. She's doing a great job fitting her hand in her mouth and swinging at toys. It's only a matter of time before she can reach and grab things on her own. Yes, she found my hair, but she lets go when I rub her knuckles. I guess it's just time for me to start pulling it back.

We went to a bridal shower this weekend and she did a great job. On the one hand, it's difficult keeping a regular schedule for her meals and naps. On the other, she was such a doll I can't imagine not keeping this up because it's obviously how she likes things. Plus, it is convenient to plan out the day in advance. 

She's always the most vocal during her diaper changes and she is learning even more sounds now. She can even trill her tongue! I know she recognizes my voice and face now and it's a delight to have such a friendly response to my presence :)

Here it is; a rare photo of Hannah AND Mama:


1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute picture. I need to get better about taking pictures of Kaylee and I together.

    ReplyDelete