Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello Diaper Whisperer Readers!

Five weeks ago, if you asked me how I diapered my baby I could talk for hours about the different cloth diaper systems I used, my process for doing laundry, the environmental benefits, or even how to find the best deals on the internet. If you asked me how I got my baby to sleep, I would have come up short of expert status. Maybe I could have fumbled about rocking her or the one time that she really slept well with the sound machine, but I certainly could not speak with any authority on a regular practice. I decided to devote the time I usually spent with the Diaper Whisperer to the Baby Whisperer instead.

If you'd like to read more about this, you can check out my archives:

127 Hours, Daytime Diapering vs. Nighttime Diapering, Winding Down

Thanks for visiting and please come back soon! I'd love to hear from you in the comments section :)

For my regular readers, check out my guest post on the Cloth Diaper Whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment