Monday, October 24, 2011

Naturally Delicious

I had my first homemade baby food breakthrough. It was the moment I had been hoping and waiting for. All along, planning and preparing meals at home sounded like a good idea, but it wasn't giving me the satisfaction I thought it would at first bite. Finally, the delicious aroma of pears hit me square in the nose and I was so delighted about Hannah's next meal, I practically sang about it!

Using nature's best tastes of the season to help my baby grow and learn about eating is a treat. While I was cooking the pears, I couldn't help but think ahead to the excitement we will have baking, making holiday meals, and dining as a family. She already loves sitting in the kitchen with me while I cook and I can't wait to get her involved.

Next up, butternut squash!

No comments:

Post a Comment